The CarryMaster is a three-wheeled, collapsible, highly manoeuvrable, multi-terrain trolley with the ability to carry multiple re-useable bags attached as a saddle. It has the capacity to carry up to 32kgs of goods. The combination of the three all-terrain wheels and a handle bar (which also has provision for a drink bottle) makes controlling and manoeuvring the loaded Carry Master trolley easy.
The 4-bags have a cover flap protecting the contents from rain and direct sunlight. The bags are specially designed to be used on the supermarket bag holding apparatus at the checkout.
- CarryMaster is made of high grade anodised aluminium
- All plastic components are glassed filled nylon
- 4 x heavy duty shopping bags
- Non marking rubber tyres
- Two rear wheels are fitted with independent brakes to ensure trolley remains fixed in position when … loading or unloading
- Front wheel stabiliser ensures the CarryMaster will not tip over
Don’t just use your CarryMaster at the supermarket. It has many other uses:
- In offices of lawyers, accountants and other organisations to deliver documents to various departments
- At various sporting clubs
- At BBQs and family picnics;
- In caravans when travelling around Australia;
- At the marina to help take items to your boat or yacht
- Deliver catalogues or marketing materials to households
- Move materials or parts around factories - The possibilities are endless!
Fully Assembled CarryMaster
Fully assembled the CarryMaster has four heavy-duty shopping bags. Spread your shopping out to maximise balance and minimise squashing.
CarryMaster folded and ready to store
When collapsed the CarryMaster can be easily stored away. It becomes less than a metre in length and is no wider than the handlebar. Store it in a cupboard or under a bed.
CarryMaster Tyre's and brakes
The two rear wheels are fitted with independent brakes to ensure the trolley remains fixed in position when loading or unloading. Tyres are non marking rubber for easy use on all surfaces without leaving wheel marks. Not recommended for use in sand or mud.
When in use the CarryMaster stabiliser ensures the CarryMaster will not tip over. Located on the front wheel of the CarryMaster, simply push the stabiliser down.